Driver allows Niagara to communicate with automation stations, discover / read / write to points in ...
Price$756.00 - $3,687.00
From legacy hardware drivers to the very latest building management systems, voice assistants, electrical cars and energy analysis down to a millisecond – our experience in automation industries, software development and Niagara framework allows us to clearly see the needs of engineers and help to fulfill them.
1. Drivers could be deployed on JACE (serial and IP) and on Supervisor (IP). Licenses are bound to JACE or Supervisor Host IDs, please provide them when
2. All products are compatible with any OEM version of Niagara JACE: Vykon JACE, Honeywell Hawk, Trend TONN, JCI FX, Distech Controls EC-Net, GC5 etc.
3. Licenses and prices for legacy Niagara AX and JACEs are available on request.
4. No returns accepted after the license code has been issued. License transfer is only allowed in case of host failure providing manufacturer confirmation letter
with RMA number.
5. Niagara instance shall be licensed for the total number of points and devices (including both built-in Niagara drivers and third-party ones) by Tridium.
6. Drivers for building management system are licensed based on the number of points; drivers for smart devices are licensed based on the number of
devices. OCPP driver is licensed based on the number of EV connectors. Each charger can have 1, 2 or more connectors.
7. Drivers for JACE are licensed for a certain number of points or devices. For Supervisor please order one main license and any number of extra licenses. E.g. to
deploy Sauter driver on Supervisor with 1500 points, order one EY2-SUP and two EY2-SUP-500 licenses.
8. Standard Motor Interface (SMI) driver is licensed on device basis, where one device is one Vestamatic IF SMI RS-485 unit (which supports up to 16 digital
motors). IF SMI RS-485 interfaces can be connected to one RS-485 Jace port or divided between multiple ports.